Shopfloor & Machines always under control
live · simple · quick
What is Comara appcom?
Comara appCom is a software which collects, evaluates, visualizes and interprets extensive production and CNC-machine data.
Regardless of the machine tool builder, Comara appCom can be used for various CNC-controls and interfaces such as Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain, OPC-UA, MT Connect or UMATI.
The software is most suitable for
production managers, management, planning departments, maintenance staff, machine operators, machine tool builders.
References machine tool builders with private label:
Benefits Comara appCom
- Conversion of downtime into value-adding time
- Permanent runtime recordings per component
- Multi-machine operation & unmanned shifts
- Live in the process -> immediate notification of deviations
- Elimination of manual notes and time-consuming manual analytics
- Live-Data 24/7, not just at the end of the month
- Automatic monitoring of various values with immediate notification
The most important information
at a glance, everywhere
of machine utilization
Track the course
“For our heterogeneous machine park with different controls, we were looking for a generic software solution that could be used on all machines. We found this with appCom. “
“With appCom, we were able to take concrete optimization actions through in-depth analysis of our OEE. The result was an increase in productivity of approx. 5% ”
“Before appCom, we had no information about the actual runtime of our components. This newly acquired information is now being used in process optimization and post-calculation.”
Comara_appCom_EN.pdf (191 KB)